- Persons who have traveled to these countries in the last 14 days are prohibited from entering the country.
- TRNC citizens will be able to enter the country with a negative PCR test result and 14 days of quarantine for the last 72 hours and upon entering the island.
- Regardless of whether they are vaccinated, they will be able to enter the country with a negative PCR result for the last 72 hours and a 10-day quarantine condition before the trip.
- VACCINATION or RECOVERED FROM DISEASE;
Pre-trip Negative PCR result for the last 72 hours.
Negative PCR result for the last 72 hours before the trip
7 days quarantine
- VACCINATION or RECOVERED FROM DISEASE;
- Regardless of whether they are vaccinated, they will be able to enter the country with a negative PCR result for the last 72 hours and a 14-day quarantine condition.
PCR / LAMP / ANTIGEN tests can be applied at all entrance gates. Persons who will enter without quarantine in accordance with the above criteria will not be tested at the entrance gates.
Vaccinated Person: Completed the vaccination program. From 14 days to 6 months after the last dose.
COUNTRIES WITH DELTA VARIANT:
The "DELTA" Variant has been assessed by the WHO as "variants of concern". These variants are defined as;
Person recovered from the disease:
Border crossings within the island will be as stated below:
Persons who need to be quarantined according to the above criteria will be able to spend 10-14 days of quarantine at the specified residence addresses with their wristbands, provided that they show their address in our country and download the "Stay Safe Application" before coming to the country. In order to pass the quarantine period, they will go to their committed residence addresses either alone or accompanied by a driver, or by public transportation, taxi, touristic minibus permitted vehicles determined by the Ministry of Finance. People over the age of 65 and people who go abroad with the board for health reasons will be able to download the "Stay Safe Application" after they arrive in the country.
Children under the age of 12 will not be fitted with wristbands.
Persons who do not comply with the above-mentioned rules, do not show their address of residence in our country and who want to come to our country will stay in central quarantine for 10-14 days, depending on the country they come from, in designated central quarantine hotels.
It is recommended that people who do not comply with the home quarantine rules be sent to the central quarantine, pay the quarantine fees themselves, and penal action is initiated against them in accordance with the relevant legislation.
People who have contact with a Covid-19 positive person in our country that require quarantine will be subject to quarantine for 10 days. At the end of 10 days, if the PCR test result from the contacts is negative, the isolation periods will be terminated. Double-vaccinated persons who have contact with a Covid-19 positive person requiring quarantine will be subject to quarantine for 7 days. The contact unit will be able to decide on the quarantine process with the wristband of the contacts related to health reasons.
** An important reason for quarantine is that you may be infected even though you show no signs of illness.
When a person has the virus without knowing they are sick or feeling any symptoms, they can transmit the disease to others. Quarantine helps prevent the spread of the disease.
Persons who will enter our country from abroad will be subject to quarantine for 10 days by entering the condition of presenting the NEGATIVE PCR test printout made in the last 3 days to the Ministry of Health officer at the door, and PCR tests will be performed at the end of the quarantine. If they do not submit a negative PCR test result upon entry, they will not be taken into the country.
Persons will be able to spend 10-14 days of quarantine at the specified residence address, depending on the country they come from, provided that they show their residence address in our country and download the "Stay Safe" application before coming to the country. In order to pass the quarantine period, they will go to their committed addresses either alone or accompanied by a driver, or by public transportation, taxi, touristic minibus permitted vehicles determined by the Ministry of Finance.
* It is recommended that people who do not comply with the Home Quarantine rules are sent to central quarantine and criminal action be initiated against them in accordance with the legislation regarding the payment of the quarantine fees themselves.
* It has been approved by the Council of Ministers that those who do not submit a document regarding the payment of home quarantine and hotel quarantine fees through wristband application should not be taken on the plane.
* The electronic wristband will be used with the mobile application and cannot be used without a smart phone. Passengers are required to download the “Stay Safe” application from Applestore or Google Playstore, enter the requested documents and information into the mobile application, and show the QR code (square code) to the attendant over the phone before they travel or board the plane.
* It has been decided by the Council of Ministers to abolish the exemptions regarding the fees brought to those who will enter quarantine as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic measures, due to the introduction of electronic wristbands, and to exempt only the patients and their companions, who are referred with the health board, from the quarantine and PCR test fees.
* The fees of all transfers from Ercan Airport to the home or hotels will be paid by the relevant passengers.
* Electronic wristbands are not worn for children aged 12 and under. However, your children should not leave your quarantine location during your stay in quarantine.
* People working in nightclubs cannot benefit from the home quarantine application within the scope of the TRNC Official Newspaper No. 110 dated 21 May 2021.
Before entering the quarantine, you need to download the Guvende Kal application from the Apple Store or Android Market on your mobile phone and after you download the application to your phone, you can accept the rules and follow the necessary steps in the application, by approving the Guvende Kal Covid-19 Home Monitoring Information and Consent Form and following the necessary steps in the application. You need to make your electronic wristband ready to match the code.
Things to pay attention to:
With the Guvende Kal application, your quarantine follow-up process will begin after the pairing and activation process to be performed by the staff in charge while the electronic wristband is ready to be paired. You need to go to the place where you will spend the quarantine within the specified time and mark your location from the application.
Things to pay attention to:
During the quarantine period, you must not leave the location you marked in the application. If you leave the location, legal action will be taken against you as you will violate the quarantine rules.
Things to pay attention to:
Your quarantine period will reach an end upon receiving an SMS notification which willbe sent to you after a PCR test has been carried out on the date determined by the Ministry of Health.
Things to pay attention to:
1. What should I pay attention to when using an electronic wristband?
2. In which cases is a service fee charged?
3. Do I need an internet connection on my phone as long as I stay in home quarantine?
The Internet connection on your phone provides the link between the Güvende Kal application and the Tracking Center. During your quarantine, your phone should not be disconnected from the internet and the location status of the application should be selected as always.
4. Why should the bluetooth be turned on?
From the moment the electronic wristband is activated, it is paired with the Güvende Kal application and it continuously communicates with your phone via bluetooth technology.
5. If my mobile phone runs out of battery, will I be in violation?
Your mobile phone must be always on and connected to the internet. In order for the application to work properly, the battery status of your phone should not be low. If your battery is low, you will be in violation.
6. Is there any problem in case of liquid contact with the electronic wristband?
Electronic wristbands are resistant to liquid contact, and there will be no problem with liquid contact.
7. Can I remove the electronic wristband and put it back on whenever I want?
Electronic wristband should never be removed. If it is removed, you will be in violation.
8. I couldn't download the app, can someone in my family download for me?
The phone from which you downloaded the application and paired with electronic wristband should be with you during your stay in quarantine.
9. What should I do after my quarantine period has expired?
After your quarantine period expires, you should have your PCR test done on the specified day and within the allowed time period as a text message to your contact number, and return to your location during the home quarantine period without visiting any place and wait for your test result to be obtained.
10. How can I remove the wristband after I have done my PCR test? Is it okay if I take it out myself?
After your PCR test result is issued, you will upload your result to the "Send PCR Result" field in the Guvende Kal application, and go to our return points without removing the electronic wristband and your wristband will be removed by authorized persons.
11. After my quarantine period, will the PCR test be charged?
If you choose to do it in private health institutions, you must pay the test fee yourself.
12. What happens if I do not return within the given time on the last day of my quarantine?
If you arrive late during the home quarantine period, your information will be shared with the Police Forces and legal action will be initiated against you.
13. Are there wristband return points in every district?
Yes, there are return points in every district. Click link given, to reach the nearest return point information https://kktckarantina.com/en/iade-noktalari
14. Can I use the electronic wristband in other quarantine processes?
Wristbands must be returned after your quarantine period has expired.
15. How will I get the deposit I paid after the quarantine period is over?
With the end of your quarantine process, you must go to the nearest Wristband Return Point after you receive the notification from the Quarantine Tracking Center. After the necessary checks are made to remove your wristband (with the wristband undamaged and intact), the fee you paid to your debit card or credit card will be refunded. The return period may vary depending on your bank's return procedure.
16. What is the procedure that will happen, if I leave my quarantine location?
If you breach your quarantine location, you will be called by the Quarantine Tracking Center. If you cannot be reached or you cannot prove that you are in the position you have determined, your violation will be transferred to the police.
17. How much time is given for me to reach to my quarantine address once the electronic wristband is attached?
After you left the place where you wear the electronic wristband, a certain time is given for you according to the distance of your end destination. You are expected to reach your quarantine address without any hesitation within the given time period.
18. Will I receive any notification if I leave the quarantine location?
A notification will come through the application and you will be warned by announcements.
19. If the electronic wristband is broken or the cord is damaged, how can I pay the breakdown fee?
The authorized person sends a message to the your phone for payment. Once you open the link in this message, by entering the credit card information, you will be able to make payment. Once the authorized person sees the payment , he / she exchanges the wristband and / or cord.
20. Should my children wear the electronic wristband?
Electronic wristbands are not worn for children under the age of 12 and under. However, your children should not leave your quarantine location during your stay in quarantine.
21. Where should I call if I have problems with the Electronic Wristband and Güvende Kal application?
If you have problems with the electronic wristband and the Güvende Kal application, you can reach 0533 878 10 24 Quarantine Tracking Center 24/7, and you can also get live support from the Güvende Kal channel within the BiP application.
22. Who should I call to go out if there is an emergency situation?
You should apply to the relevant regional police headquarters.
23. Which phones is the Guvende Kal application available?
It can be used on devices with Android 5 and above, IOS 9 and above operating system. App Gallery is not supported on Huawei branded devices.